[photopress:air_ameco_beijing.jpg,full,alignright]Ameco Beijing, an aircraft maintenance joint venture between Air China and Lufthansa, will start construction on an RMB47 million warehouse this month.
Ameco said in a statement that the 8,000 square meter facility, which should be operational by October next year, will store civil aviation materials and maintenance tools.
Air China holds a 60% stake in Ameco Beijing while Lufthansa holds the remaining 40%. The joint venture is based at Beijing Capital International Airport.
You must log in to post a comment.
Yes, I would like to receive emails from China Economic Review. (You can unsubscribe anytime)
Copyright © 2018 SinoMedia Group Limited All rights reserved