Headquartered in Xi’an City, Kun Peng Airlines is a joint venture between China’s Shenzhen Airline and the Mesa Air Group from the United States, with the Chinese company holding the larger share.
Since its start-up in September 2007, Kun Peng has managed to get more than 20 routes in operation.
In searching for Kun Peng Airlines these details of its pay package for expatriate pilots on two year contracts came to light:
* Domicile: Beijing, China
* Base pay: $5700 per month (net)
* Housing allowance: $1200 per month
* Contract completion bonus (payable upon contract completion) $3000 for first year $6000 for second year
* Worldwide Medical/Dental insurance
* 9 days guaranteed off per month
* 30 days personal leave a year