Some good reading:
- Access Blogspot Banned / Blocked Blogs from Pakistan, India, Iran and China at pkblogs.com – Allows commenting too.
- paidcontent.org – Is the TimesSelect model paying off? – Rafat Ali estimates TimesSelect brings in US$10.8 million a year in subscription revenue with 217,000 online-only subscribers.
- Asia Times – Chinese Internet companies at turning point – Net companies have trouble making money — we are not particularly surprised.
- TOM Group says net profit fell 88% – Sounds like more bad news for Ebay
- RED HERRING | Dell Debuts Low-Cost PC in China – Dell’s supply chain gets shorter, which is good news for us living in China.
- China University Sacks Dean After Blog Rant – News and Analysis by PC Magazine – Was he sacked for ideological reasons or because of internal office politics?